Teenager Tried To Sneak Through The Chimney Into The House With Friend & Gets STUCK, Parents Were "Really Mad"

Teenager Tried To Sneak Through The Chimney Into The House With Friend & Gets STUCK, Parents Were "Really Mad"

The teenager panicked after getting stuck in the chute. She asked her friend Yasmeen to call 911.

Staying out late and sneaking home right after our parents went to sleep were all part of growing up. There is nothing astonishing about it as we and our children may have also done the same. Two friends from Arizona had just that mind when they saw the house locked. However, their Santa Claus inspired sneak plan was far from a successful one. 

A 17-year-old girl along with her friend Yasmeen was out late on the night of 27 November 2019. The duo then returned to Yasmeen's house to find that her house was locked.

The teenagers went through a couple of ideas to enter the house without causing much damage. Soon, the teenager told Yasmeen it was best to climb the roof. Yasmeen went along with her friend's idea. "She thought about going down the chimney," said Yasmeen to Fox 10.


The two climbed the roof and the teenager climbed down the chimney while Yasmeen stayed up. The duo realized very soon that it was a huge mistake. The girl got stuck in the chimney and started to panic.


"I didn't know it was blocked in the bottom," said Yasmeen. "I never thought it was blocked on the bottom, so she went down and she started freaking out," recalled the teenager. The teen stuck in the chute started screaming and asked Yasmeen to call 911. After being stuck inside for 90 minutes, emergency services came to recuse her from Yasmeen's house near 16th Avenue and Baseline Road.


The firefighters arrived and the girl was rescued after a 40-minute operation. The crew members helped the girl covered in soot out of the chute. She looked relieved to be out and had a wide smile on her face.

The fire officials told Fox 10 that the girl was communicating with the crew members during the rescue procedure. The operation was also live telecasted on the on FOX 10 Phoenix's Facebook page, as well as on FOX News Now. "I don't know what we were thinking," said Yasmeen about the incident.


The fire official, on the hand, said that the teen was not taken to the hospital as she refused transport. Meanwhile, Yasmeen's parents who rushed home from the movies were annoyed by the incident. "They were so mad," said Yasmeen. "Really mad."