×
Man Claiming To Be Prince Charles And Camilla's 'Secret Son' Says The UK Police Apologised To Him

Man Claiming To Be Prince Charles And Camilla's 'Secret Son' Says The UK Police Apologised To Him

The man has even made a Facebook page where he shares 'proof' that backs his claims.

Looks like we haven't seen the last of people claiming to be linked to the British royal family. A few weeks ago we had a woman who claimed that Prince Harry had promised to marry her and this time around we have an Australian man who claims to be the secret son of Prince Charles and Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall. The man, who has made a Facebook page where he posts 'proof' that allegedly backs his claims, has further said that he received an apology from UK authorities for banning him from the country, reported the Daily Star



 

The man, Simon Dorante-Day was born on April 5, 1966, in Gosport, Portsmouth, in the UK, and had been adopted by a local couple, Karen and David Day. According to reports, the Day family had ties to the Royal Family as his adoptive grandparents, Winifred and Ernest Bowlden, had both worked for the Queen and Prince Philip in the past. Simon claimed that his grandmother had told him many times that he was the secret son of Camilla and Prince Charles. The 55-year-old had apparently made plans in 2012 to return to the UK and investigate his paternity, but revealed that both he and his wife were placed on a "no travel list," reported the Daily Star



 

"I first went public with my belief that Charles and Camilla are my parents in 2005. I wrote a letter to the Paget Inquiry, set up (in 2004) to investigate Diana’s death, outlining all my evidence - which came about after more than a decade of solid research," he said. Simon further claims that Prince Charles was interviewed after his letter and since then, "a lot of strange things" have happened to him and his family. "One of them, was that my wife Elvianna and I were blocked from the UK. There’s a lot at stake if this comes out," he said. Simon had apparently received a formal letter of apology from the Metropolitan Police following the failed visit. Detective Inspector David Smith wrote, "Please also allow me to apologise on behalf to the Metropolitan police for any upset and concern this situation has caused your family and hopefully you are now able to move on." Simon Dorante-Day, who holds UK citizenship, was soon removed from the no-fly list, reported the Daily Star

Simon Dorante-Day / Facebook

Simon spoke about this saying, "There is so much that has happened in the background, a lot of communication with authorities in the UK and legal battles that people don’t know. I’ve researched this for decades, and every road has lead me back to Charles and Camilla. So I want people to read this letter and see that my claims were so serious, it even led to UK authorities banning me from the UK. They were clearly in the wrong, which is why they had to retract it - and formally apologise to me," reported the Daily Star

References: 

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/prince-charles-camillas-secret-son-24003655