10 Quotes By Dalai Lama And Nelson Mandela That Will Change The Way You Look At Life
The words of wise people can inspire and motivate us to move forward with courage and confidence. The impactful words by these peace lovers will bring a new perspective to your life.
Great people make history. Their fulfilling, impactful journey is looked upon by people around the world. The way they faced at their obstacles and braved through them to achieve their goals will motivate every human to adapt lessons from their positive lives. The sacrifices made by these men have paved the path for a better life for generations to come. Such inspirational men are Dalai Lama and Nelson Mandela. Known around the world for their humanitarian works, leadership, and fearless attitude, these men have their names written and remembered in history forever.
Their exemplary lifestyle and their wise words serve as motivation to people of all age groups. It will brighten your day, open your minds and even influence your actions. Here are a few quotes of these men that will bring a difference to your life:
Quotes by Dalai Lama
1. "When we meet real tragedy in life, we can react in two ways–either by losing hope and falling into self-destructive habits or by using the challenge to find our inner strength"
2. "Never give up. No matter what is happening, no matter what is going on around you, never give up"
3. "All suffering is caused by ignorance. People inflict pain on others in the selfish pursuit of their own happiness or satisfaction"
4. "Don’t ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance or my kindness for weakness. Compassion and tolerance are not a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength"
5. "Pain can change you, but that doesn’t mean it has to be a bad change. Take that pain and turn it into wisdom"
Quotes by Nelson Mandela
1. "Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again"
2. "Difficulties break some men but make others. No ax is sharp enough to cut the soul of a sinner who keeps on trying, one armed with the hope that he will rise even in the end"
3. "As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn’t leave my bitterness and hatred behind, I’d still be in prison"
4. "There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living"
5. "I have a special attachment to the people who befriended me during times of distress"